Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WALE - PRETTY GIRLS (PAPI CHULO REMIX) w lyrics in description

WALE - PRETTY GIRLS (PAPI CHULO REMIX) w lyrics in description Video Clips. Duration : 5.10 Mins.


This track is bumpin, plus the theme inspired me to praise the lovely ladies of NY. Papi Chulo on the 3rd Verse. LYRICS BELOW... INTRO Girls...Love the things they know Love the things they show Have to be where they go Pretty girls...the sunshine in the hair Perfume in the air...girls are everywhere CHRIS BROWN (Verse 1) Pretty girl, pretty girl, let that lady crowd follow I know you got a man, but your body I can borrow And baby girl a model, I'm callin her tomorrow And we driving from VA to DC up in my Gelato Make it clap, it's your time at the Apollo Paper planes, so my brain stay on auto Shorty's mind right so she study Aristotle Leonardo DaVinci, you's a perfect Picasso Shorty what you say? I'm looking for a plus size model Leaving this club, 'bout to buy up all the bottles Cuz I can, I can give you what you need Photo shoot with me Pretty girls...Smile so beautiful From your hands to your cuticles So what you waitin on? You the bad chick they hatin on You're the only one I'm takin home CHORUS Pretty Girls, I ask em do they smoke? Ask em what do they know? Ask em can we go? Pretty girls... Sunshine in the air, perfume everywhere Girls are everywhere WALE (Verse 2) A lime to a lemon...I got 'em all in it I like 'em all shades, all races, all figures Dig it...you know I got a plethora of women But I'm try'na find a sister with the measurements of Nikki Yea, she don't even gotta ask much She my little dancer, she don't need a fafsa Brain so good, messed around and got ...

Keywords: WALE, PRETTY, GIRLS, PAPI, CHULO, REMIX, lyrics, in, description, hq, papichulofan

No comments:

Post a Comment