Friday, November 25, 2011

Favorite Kitchen Gadgets and Tools -- Part 1

Favorite Kitchen Gadgets and Tools -- Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 4.87 Mins.


Here are a few of my favorite gadgets and tools that I use a lot. I will update periodically, but if you have a question about anything that I use in my videos, please leave a comment below and I will be glad to add them to the next kitchen gadget and tool video. Odd measuring cups and measuring spoons -- Bought at Walmart, but also available on Amazon.com. These are made by Progressive Mix 'N Chop -- Pampered Chef Magic Whisk -- Available on Amazon.com or Nigella Living Kitchen Ice Cream Scoops -- Available at any home store, such as Bed, Bath and Beyond, Walmart, Target, most grocery stores Colander -- Tupperware, but other similar ones can be found at Walmart, Target, some grocery stores and probably home stores, as well twitter.com www.facebook.com I purchased all of these items. I have not been paid to endorse any of them.

Tags: kitchen, gadgets, and, tools, measuring, cups, spoons, colander, Mix, 'N, Chop, Magic, Whisk, ice, cream, scoops, cooking, favorites, lynnsrecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment